You can log in with your password or via a link sent to your email address.
Information clause for persons involved in the eCO2nference conference organized
by PKN ORLEN S.A.
(fulfilment of the information obligation under Article 14(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016)
1. Polski Koncern Naftowy ORLEN S.A. with its registered office in Płock, ul. Chemików 7 (“PKN ORLEN S.A.”) informs that its the controller of your personal data, processed in connection with organization and execution of the eCO2nconference by PKN ORLEN.
2. You can contact the Data Protection Officer in PKN ORLEN S.A. by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the Data Protection Officer in writing to the address of the registered office of PKN ORLEN S.A., indicated in item 1, with additional information “Inspektor Ochrony Danych” (Data Protection Officer). Contact details of the Data Protection Officer are also avalible in the "Contact" tab at www.orlen.pl.
3. Your personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, alternatively the name of the company or research unit you represent are processed for the following purposes:
a) participate in the eCO2nference conference organized by PKN ORLEN S.A;
b) contact in organizational matters;
c) handling, pursing and defence of claims.
4. The legal grounds for the processing by PKN ORLEN S.A. of your personal data for the purposes defined in Section 3 above include:
a) legally justified interest of PKN ORLEN S.A. (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) - consisting in organizing and conducting the eCO2nference conference.
5. Your personal data may be disclosed by PKN ORLEN S.A. to entities cooperating with it (data recipients), in particular entities providing IT services in the scope of delivery of correspondence and shipments, protection of persons and property, assurance of occupational health and safety, consulting services, legal services and archiving services.
6. Your personal data are processed for the period necessary for implementation of legitimate interest of PKN ORLEN S.A.
7. In connection with the processing of your personal data you have the following rights:
a) the right to access the content of your data,
b) the right to require rectification of your personal data,
c) the right to restriction of processing your personal data,
d) the right to transfer data, i.e. the right to receive from PKN ORLEN S.A. personal data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable IT format. However, PKN ORLEN S.A. can exercise this right if such a transmission is technically possible,
e) the right to object, in the event your personal data are processed by PKN ORLEN S.A. on the basis of its legitimate interest; the objection may be made due to a special situation
You can send a request regarding the implementation of the above-mentioned rights by e-mail: email@example.com or in writing to the address indicated in item 1 with additional information „Inspektor Ochrony Danych”.
8. You may file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.